The Executive Assistant plays an integral role in ensuring the daily office operations of the Firm run smoothly, efficiently, and effectively. This position provides direct day-to-day support to the Executive and Leadership Teams of Guidon Design. This role will require a high degree of organization, attention to detail, confidentiality, and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Associate’s Degree or Equivalent
- 5 or more years of experience in an Executive Assistant role or working directly with upper-level leadership.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office products, Adobe products, and social media platforms
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with a process inclined mindset.
- Proactive and assertive in problem solving.
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization.
- Trustworthy with confidential personnel/company information
- Ability to work and make judgements independently.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- A knack for building rapport and relationships both internally and externally
- Strong work ethic with a drive to succeed.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must display a high-level of professionalism.
- Coordinate and manage emails for:
- Information on project opportunities within Guidon’s project pursuit process.
- Requests for contract signing, project opportunities, interview requests, and project administrative tasks.
- Pass along project correspondence and requests to Project Managers and Accounting as needed.
- Working with Marketing to funnel CPARS and other emails to the right channel
- Business Development
- Maintain cadence of contacts to follow up on
- Manage event invitations and tickets
- Organize meeting notes from quarterly board meetings. Function as a scribe in certain sensitive meetings, as needed.
- Coordinate one on one meetings with Leadership, Executive meetings, high potential meetings and follow up with notes.
- Ensuring client and team member meetings are held, planned, and prepared for. Ensuring food and accommodation are set up in an appropriate manner.
- Managing Presidents’ continuing education credits and licenses. Maintaining firm licenses for each state that the Firm is registered in.
- Be the point of contact for goal tracking system, 90.io. Keeping dashboards up to date and holding leadership accountable.
- Preparing expense reports: Credit cards, mileage, etc. for President
- Process credit card requests as needed.
- Receiving clients and appointments in a professional manner.
- Additional general administrative office duties
Guidon Design is a growing 60+ person Architecture and Engineering firm located in Indianapolis that offers an energetic and dynamic work environment with growth potential. As multidisciplinary designers, we collaborate to develop creative, cost-effective, and sustainable solutions that help realize our clients’ goals. The firm focuses on the architectural design of commercial projects with a focus on healthcare (inpatient & outpatient), life-science, government workplace, housing, federal and education facilities. The firm has a dedicated focus to designing sustainably minded projects and has showcased that by its LEED Platinum office located at Pennsylvania and 12th. Guidon is committed to our staff’s growth in the industry, and training will be provided to successful candidates along with a benefits package that includes healthcare and a 401k.
Guidon Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a work environment in which all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Applicants can submit a formal resume/portfolio to: email@example.com.